Rishabh TriExim uPVC plumbing pipes are UV stabilized. These pipes are manufactured as per ASTM D 1785 standard in schedule 40 & 80 pressure class & fittings as per ASTM 2467 in schedule 80 series fittings are solvent weld socketed fittings. The joint formed by pipes & fittings with solvent cement called cold welding. Pipes are available in 3mtr & 6mtr with plain & threaded end. Threading is as per IS 554, BSPT thread.
Strong and Lightweight, Easy to Install, Smooth Inner Surface, High Chemical Corrosion Resistance, Fire Resistant, Durable, Low Maintenance, Cost – Effective Environmental Impact, Good Insulator.
These pipes can be used in :
- Industrial process lines. Swimming pools
- Salt water lines.
- Aggressive / corrosive fluid transportation
- Sugar, paper and distillery industries
- Coal washing and ash handling
- Dye plants, chrome, zinc plating, tanning industry and textile process houses